Connect Deskjet 3630 Printer to the Wireless Network
- First of all, remove the packaging of your printer and all its components.
- Then, turn on your printer and make sure that your router has a WPS push button.
- Now, press and hold the Wireless Button located on the printer’s control panel for more than three seconds. The wireless light starts blinking.
- Next, press the WPS button on your router. Wait for about two minutes.
- Once the network connection is established between the printer and the router, the wireless light stops blinking but remains lit.
Download HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver
Follow the given instructions to download the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3630:
- Open a web browser.
- Then, type 123.hp.com/dj3630 in the address bar.
- It will take you to a new window. Click on the Download button and the file will start downloading. Wait for the downloading process to complete.
- When the file is downloaded, it will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Install HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver
Following are the instructions to install the printer driver on Windows from 123.hp.com/dj3630:
- Open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Now, locate the downloaded setup file of Deskjet 3630 and then double click on it.
- It will show the pop-up box of Security Warning. Click on the Run button and it will start extracting the files.
- User Account Control pop-up box appears. Click on the Yes button to allow the program for making necessary changes to your computer.
- HP installer window will appear on your screen. Make sure that your printer is on, cartridges are installed and loaded with paper. To proceed, click on the continue button given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- In the next window, read all the terms and conditions of the agreements. If you agree with the terms, you need to select the checkbox given there and then click on the Continue button.
- Now, the Connection options window will appear on your screen. Select the Wireless connection method and then click on the Continue button.
- Once your printer is found, it will show you the Software Selection window. Select the “Full Drivers and Softwares” option and then click on the Continue button.
- It will start installing the software. Wait till the downloading process is completed. Make sure that you do not close the window or turn off your computer in between the installation process.
- When the Installation Successful window appears, click on the Finish button.
Follow the given steps to install the printer driver on Mac from 123.hp.com/dj3630:
- Firstly, open Finder on your Mac.
- Then, open the Downloads folder.
- Search for the downloaded file of Deskjet 3630 and then double-click on it.
- Now, read all the terms and conditions of the “End User License Agreement”, “Information Collected During the Setup Process”, Product Improvement Data Collection”.
- To accept all the terms and to proceed for the next step, click on the Continue button.
- Now, connect the printer to your Mac wirelessly. Then, click on the Continue button.
- Once the screen displays that your printer is found, the installation window will appear on your screen. So, click on the Install button to install the recommended software and drivers.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Once it is completed, click the Continue button.
- Then, it will show you the “Add Printer” window. Select your printer and then click on the “Add” button.
- Next, the Print Test window will appear on your screen. To run the test, click on the Print Test Page button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Lastly, click on the Finish button to complete the setup from 123.hp.com/dj3630.