Process Of Download Of 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Driver
To start with the installation process of 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Driver you first have to download it. The process of download is very easy. You can also do it manually. Just follow the below-given steps:
- To begin with, you first have to open a web browser on your computing device. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. Make sure that you are using the updated version of this browser.
- After that, type in “123.hp.com/oj4650” in the Address bar of your browser. You will get the address bar at the top of the page.
- Thereafter, press the enter key from your keyboard.
- Consequently, this will take you to the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer driver download window.
- In this window named “Install HP Printer Software” has a huge Download tab on it. You are supposed to click on this tab.
- The process of 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer driver will start. The progress of which you will see in the footer of your browser window.
This completes the process of Download of your printer driver.
Installation Of 123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Driver
* For Windows User
- First and foremost, open the downloads folder on your system to get the downloaded hp printer setup file. If you have changed the location at the time of downloading, then open that folder.
- After that, double-click the downloaded setup file.
- Thereafter, a window will appear asking for permission “Do you want to run this file?”. Click on the “Yes” tab.
- Next, if prompted by the User Account Control prompt for making the required changes on your device, then, click the “Yes” tab. You will get this tab at the bottom of the page.
- After permitting the changes, you are directed to the main screen of the software.
- In this window, you have to click on the “Continue” tab. You will find this tab at the bottom of the screen.
- As a result, it will take you to the “Software Selection” window. Here, you have to search for the software that is compatible with 123.hp.cpm/oj4650. For this, you have to click on the “Customize Software Selection” tab.
- After that, click on the “Next” tab, which is located at the bottom of the window.
- If you agree with all the terms of the documents, select the checkbox given there and then click on the “Continue” tab.
- The actual process of the installation starts now. This might take some time, hold on and allow the process to complete.
- Once the process is complete, you have to click on the “Next” icon.
- Now is the time for the connection option. In this window you have to select the mode you will use to connect your system to your HP Printer.
- Along with that, you will get two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- After this, you have to connect your system to your HP Printer. You can choose either of the ways to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- If your printer is Wi-Fi enabled then, Turn on the Wi-Fi connectivity of both your printer and your system. Now, connect your devices.
- For this, locate the USB connection port of your printer. Thereafter, connect one end of this port to your HP Printer and the other end to your system.
- After establishing the connection, you will see a window prompting the “Continue” tab. Thereafter, you have to click on it.
* For Mac
- Firstly, go to the Finder Bar that is on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Thereafter, type “Download” to search for the Download Folder. Then, press the enter key.
- As soon as the Downloads folder appears, locate the setup file that you have just downloaded.
- Subsequently, double click on this file and it will show a pop-up box that verifies that the software is compatible with installation or not.
- Then, find the “Continue” button and click on it.
- Consequently, you will now be directed to a new window. This window contains all the terms and conditions regarding the End User License Agreement, Information Collected During the Setup Process, Product Improvement Data Collection. Click on their respective links and read the documents carefully.
- Each document has its own checkbox, in case you agree to that particular term, tick the checkbox against it.
- After this, you must click on the “Continue” icon.
- Then, you have to select the apt connection option. Thereafter, you have to select the mode you will use to connect your system to your HP Printer.
- Generally, there are two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- Afterwards, connect your system to your HP Printer. For this, you can choose either of the ways to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- As a result, the actual 123.hp.com/oj4650 HP Printer Driver installation process starts. This again might take some time.
- After that, you have to enter your Mac Credentials. After entering your Username and password accurately in their respective fields. Thereafter, you have to click on the Install Software button. You will get this button at the bottom of the screen.
- As a result, the software will be installed, now the “Add Printer” window appears on your screen.
- Here, you have to choose 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer from the list. After this, you must click on the Add button.
- Next, the Print Test window will appear on your screen. To start the test, click on the Print Test Page tab. Thereafter, you have to load your printer with plain A-4 size paper. If you do not want to run the test, click on the Skip button.
- Lastly, click on the Close button and this completes the HP Printer Software Installation.