- To initiate the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 process you first have to go through the hardware setup of your printer. For this, unbox your printer, attach the power cable and turn your printer on. Further, add the paper and ink cartridge in the printer.
- Once you are done with the hardware setup, you have to start the network configuration process. Hence, you have to press the “Wireless” icon from the control panel of the printer.
- Further, scroll down the list and select the “Wireless Settings” option.
- Next, press the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- This will start searching for the wireless networks near you.
- From the search results, you have to select the network to which you want to connect your printer.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the password for successfully completing the network configuration process.
- After entering the password, press the “Ok” tab.
- By doing so, the connection process will begin. Once the printer gets connected successfully, a completion message screen will appear.
HP Printer Driver Download- 123.hp.com/setup 6968
- Open a web browser on your system.
- Then, you have to move to the printer driver web page by typing “123.hp.com/setup 6968” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you have to enter your Product model number. Here, you have to enter “6968” in the empty field. From the list, select your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and click the “Search” tab.
- Then, click the “Download” tab.
- This will start the printer driver download process. Wait for the completion of the process.
- In the middle of the process, you might get a popup box asking you to change the download location. For changing, click the Browse tab and make the preferred selection.
Procedure For Installing The HP Printer Driver
- Firstly, you have to open the Downloads folder on your system. In case you have changed the default location and saved it to another folder. Then, you have to access that particular folder.
- Then, look for your 123.hp.com/setup 6968 setup file. Once you get it, you have to double-click it.
- Further, a Security Warning popup will display on your screen. You have to click the “Run” tab to allow the application to run on your system.
- Next, a User Account Control pop up box will display on your screen. Click the “Yes” tab and allow the HP application to make changes to your computer.
- Now, the installation wizard will display on your screen. In the first window, you will be asked to complete the hardware setup of the printer. In case you have not done before, then turn your printer on and insert pages and ink cartridge in the printer. Once you are done, click the “Continue” tab.
- Next, a Software Selection window will appear on your screen. In this window, you will get the list of recommended software. In order to make the changes, then click the “Customize Software Selection” tab. After making the changes, come back and click the “Next” tab.
- Further, you are required to go through the End User License Agreement, Web Services Enablement, and Internet Connection Usage Settings documents. Carefully read the documents and then agree with them by tick marking the acceptance checkbox from the bottom of the screen.
- Then, hit the “Next” tab.
- This will start installing 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Softwares on your system. Wait for the successful completion of the process.
- Once the process gets completed, you will be asked to select the desired 123.hp.com/setup 6968 connection method. You will get the following options to choose from.
- Wireless: On choosing this, you have to connect your system with the same network as of printer.
- Wired: You have to connect your printer to the router using the ethernet cable and then connect your system with the same network.
- USB: Here, you have to connect your printer and computer using the USB cable.
- First and foremost, you have to access your Downloads folder. If you have changed the location while downloading, then open the folder where you have saved the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 setup file.
- Further, you have to locate and double click the setup file of HP Officejet Pro 6968.
- Then, you will get a User Account Control pop-up box on your screen asking you to allow the application to make the necessary changes. In order to grant the permission, you have to click the “Yes” tab.
- After that, HP asks you to read the Agreement and Settings window. Carefully read the whole document and then accept it by tick marking the provided checkbox. Then, tap the “Continue” option.
- In the next window, you are required to complete the given tasks. This is required to prepare your system. Here, you first have to complete the hardware setup, if not done yet. Then, connect the printer and the computer with a wired or wireless method, as per your preference. For wired connection, you have connected the printer and computer with the USB cable. However, for a wireless connection, connect the computer with the same network as of your printer.
- Once you are done with all this, you have to tap the “Continue” option.
- From the list of printers, you have to choose your printer and hit the “Continue” tab.
- This will start searching for the software available for the installation. Select the preferred software and press the “Install” tab.
- Now, you will be asked to provide your Mac Administrator’s username and password for proceeding further with the process. Carefully enter the credentials and click the “Install Helper” tab.
- This will start installing the software for your 123.hp.com/setup 6968 product.
- Wait for the completion of the process. You can review the process with the progress bar.
- Once the process gets completed, click the “Continue” option.
- Then, you will be asked to add the printer to the “Printers and Scanners” list. For this, click the “Add Device” tab.
- After the successful completion of the process, you can start the Print Test. Click the “Scan Test Page” option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- When the above process gets completed, the completion message window will appear. Click the “Next” tab to conclude the 123.hp.com/setup 6968 process.