Download HP Printer Driver- 123.hp.com
To download the HP printer driver from 123.hp.com, you need to follow the below-given instructions:
- First of all, open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. on your system.
- After that, type 123.hp.com in the address bar which is located at the top of your screen. Then, press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the webpage, select your printer from the upper panel i.e Envy, Officejet, Laserjet, Deskjet.
- Now, type your printer model into the search field and then click on the Search button given there.
- In the next window, click on the Download button and by doing so, it will start downloading the driver.
- Once the file is downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder. But if you want to save the file in some other folder, you are required to do it manually.
Install HP Printer Driver
* On Windows:
You need to follow the below-given steps for installing the printer driver on Windows for 123.hp.com/setup:
- To begin the installation process, open the Downloads folder on your windows computer.
- Then, locate the .exe file of 123.hp.com in the folder and double-click on it.
- By doing so, Security Warning pop-up box will display on your screen asking you- Do you want to run this file? To continue the process, click on the Run button and it will start extracting the files.
- Now, it will show you the User Account Control pop-up box asking for your permission to make necessary changes to your computer. To allow the application, click on the Yes button and move forward to the next step.
- In the next window, click on the Continue button which is given at the bottom of the screen.
- In the next window of “Software Selection”, click on the window Customize Software Selection tab to select your preferred software. Then, click on the Next button which is given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- It will show you the window of Installation Agreements and Settings. Read all the terms and conditions of HP. To continue with the installation process, you must agree to all the terms.
- Hence, select the given checkboxes to accept the installation agreements. Then, go the bottom-right corner of the window and click on the Continue button.
- By doing so, the software that you have selected in the above step starts installing. Once the process is done, click on the Next button which is positioned at the bottom of the window.
- On the next screen, it will show you the Connection Options window. Select one of the given options:
- Wireless Connection Method: If you want to connect your printer wirelessly with your computer, select this option.
- Wired Connection Method: In this case, attach a USB cable from your printer to the computer.
* On Mac:
The following are the steps to install your printer driver on Mac for 123.hp.com setup.
- First and foremost, open the Finder on your Mac.
- Open the Downloads folder which is located at the left side corner of your screen.
- Afterwards, search for the .dmg setup file of 123.hp.com and then double-click on it.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen to confirm that the software can be installed or not. To proceed for the next step, click on the Continue button.
- It will take you to a window of Installation Agreements. HP recommends you carefully read all the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement, Information Collected During the Setup Process, Product Improvement Data Collection.
- It is necessary to accept all the terms of the agreements for installing the software. If you agree with all the terms mentioned there, tick mark the checkbox given there and then click on the Continue button located at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- In the next step, you need to connect the printer to your Mac either using a wireless or wired connection method. To continue with the installation process, click on the Continue button given there.
- It will begin searching for your printer. After your printer is detected, select your printer model from the list and then click on the continue button.
- Software and Driver installation window will be shown on your screen. To start the process for installing your printer driver, click on the Install button given at the bottom of the window.
- Installation may take a few minutes and you need to wait till the process gets completed.
- Now, a pop-up box may appear on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Hence type your Mac Username and Password into their respective fields. Then, click on the Install Software button given in the pop-up box.
- After that, it will show you the Add Printer window. Select your printer from the list and to add your printer, click on the Add button.
- By doing so, it will show you the Print Test window on your screen. To perform the test, click on the Print Test Page tab. Then, complete the on-screen instructions to complete the printing process. Make sure that your printer is loaded with plain A-4 size paper. In case, you do not want to run the test, click on the Skip button given there.
- At last, click on the Close button given at the bottom-right corner of the screen. This completes the driver installation process on Mac for 123.hp.com setup.