HP DeskJet 2636 Printer also connects wirelessly to your computer and network and prints your documents faster. Follow the below-given instructions to download and install the printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
Download – 123.hp.com/setup
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, visit 123.hp.com/setup.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Enter your product name i.e HP DeskJet 2636 in the product search field and then click on the search button.
- In the next window, click on the Download button.
- It will start downloading the setup file. Wait till the downloading is complete.
- Once the download finishes, it will be saved in the Downloads folder.
Installation – 123.hp.com/setup
- Now, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, locate the downloaded setup file of HP and double click on it.
- After that, it will show you a pop-up box of Security Warning – Do you want to run this file?. Click on the Run button. It will start extracting the files.
- Then, the User Account Control pop-up appears. It will ask you to make the necessary changes to your computer. Click on the Yes button given in the box.
- HP installer window will appear on your screen. Click on the Yes button and proceed to the next step.
- In the next window, read the HP Privacy Statement and End User License Agreement by clicking on their links.
- If you agree with all the terms and conditions of both the agreements, tick the given box and click on the blue Continue button.
- Now, it will start searching for your printer. Once your printer is detected, select your printer and click on the blue continue button and proceed to the next step.
- Then, “HP Easy Start” connects your printer to the same network as your computer.
- In the next window, it will start searching the available software for your printer.
- Choose your desired software and driver according to your needs and requirements from the list. Then, click on the continue button and it will start downloading the software.
- In the next window, you can also customize your software installation by clicking on Customize Software Selections tab. Then, click on the Next button located at the bottom.
- Now, it will start installing your selected software. Wait for its completion.
- In the next window, select the automatic setup. It will help the software to automatically detect your device and connect to your computer.
- Then, select your printer from the list of devices on the network and click on the Next button.
- The setup is now complete. Click on the finish button located at the bottom.