HP OfficeJet 3830 all-in-one printer has a high print quality which helps users in printing the documents, photos, and images. It has a touchscreen display that makes it easy to control. The printer includes two cartridges- one is for monochrome printing and the other is a tri-color cartridge. As the printer works with wireless connectivity, users can also print documents from their mobile devices directly. Hence, for HP OfficeJet 3830 setup from 123.hp.com/setup, follow the below-given guide.
Connect HP OfficeJet 3830 to the Wireless Network
- Before connecting to the network, complete its hardware setup. Fill the ink cartridge and load paper into your printer tray.
- Now, power on your printer.
- Open the printer’s control panel.
- Then, touch the Wireless icon.
- After that, touch the settings tab
- Then, touch Wireless setup wizard and it will start searching the networks.
- Now, a list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed on your screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list. Then a pop-up box will appear on your screen. Enter your Wi-Fi password into the given field and press the OK button.
Now, your printer is connected to the wireless network.
Follow the given below instructions to download the printer driver.:
- First of all open a web browser.
- Now, go to hp.com.
- On the home page, place your cursor on the support tab located at the top-right corner. Then, select Software & drivers from the given list of options.
- In the next window, click on the printer icon and choose your operating system. For this, click on Choose a different OS link and in the pop-up box select your operating system and version.
- Then, type HP OfficeJet 3830 into the product search field and click on the Submit button.
- After that, click on the Download button and it will start downloading your printer driver.
- Once the download finishes, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Once the downloading of the printer driver finishes, follow the below-given steps for installation:
On Windows: 123.hp.com/setup
- Open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, locate the .exe setup file of HP in your folder.
- Double-click the file to initiate the installation process.
- It will show you a pop-up box of Security Warning asking you- Do you want to run this file?. Click on the Run button and it will start extracting the file.
- Next, the User Account Control pop-up appears. For granting permission to make required changes to your computer, click on the Yes button.
- In the next window, make sure that your printer is turned on and hit the blue continue button located at the bottom-right corner.
- Now, it will take you to the Software Selection window. You can customize your selection by clicking on Customize Software Selections and then click on the Next button.
- Next, read the Installation Agreements and settings carefully. If you agree with the terms and conditions of the agreements, tick mark the given box. Then, click on the Next button which is positioned at the bottom.
- Now, a new window of Connections Options will display on your screen. Select one of these two options that are given below:
Wireless – If you want to connect the printer to your computer wirelessly, select the wireless option.
USB – Otherwise, connect your printer with the computer using a USB cable.
- If you have selected the wireless connection, see the status displayed on the screen of your printer. If the status is Connected, enter the IP address shown on your printer into the given field. Then, click on the Next button given there.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the finish button.
On Mac: 123.hp.com/setup
- Start the process by opening the Downloads folder on your Mac system.
- Locate the .dmg file setup file of HP and double-click on it.
- In the next pop-up box, click on the Open button.
- Now, view the End User license agreement and HP Privacy statement by clicking on its link. Tick the given box if you are accepting all the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Then, click on the continue button.
- In the next screen, connect your printer with your Mac system wirelessly and click the continue button.
- Next, select your desired installation location and language and click on the continue button.
- It will take you to the installation window. Hit the Install button and it will start installing the driver.
- While installing the printer driver, it will show you a pop-up box. Enter your Mac Username and Password and click on the Continue button.
- Once the installation process finishes, click on the Finish button and restart your computer.