The initial printer setup is an important task after purchasing the printer. After purchasing the HP Printer, you might face problems while doing the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 setup. You can visit the 123.hp.com /setup for the download and installation of the printer driver.
- Firstly, unbox the printer and set it near your computer and power socket.
- Now, to turn on the printer use the power cord. Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and other at the wall socket.
- After this, turn on your printer by pressing the power button.
- After that, proceed with the process by saving the initial settings of the printer. You have to set your preferences like language, date, location and time in the control panel.
- Next, load the input tray with a pile of papers properly.
- After that, touch the “Wireless” icon on the printer control panel and tap on the “Wireless” menu icon.
- Then, touch on “Wireless Settings” option tab and tap on “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- As a result, the printer searches for the available networks within its range.
- After searching for all the available networks within the range choose your network name from that. Then, tap on the “Ok” tab.
- In case, if prompted, enter your network password. Select on the “Ok” tab.
- As a result, a confirm settings screen will appear. Touch on the “Ok” tab.
- After this, your printer is connected to the Wireless network successfully.
Download And Installation Of HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
Download -123.hp.com /setup
- Firstly, you need to open your preferred web browser.
- After that, type the URL “123.hp.com /setup” in your browser’s address bar. You will get this address bar at the top of the screen.
- Then, after typing the URL, press the enter key from your keyboard.
- Consequently, a Product Selection Window will appear.
- Then, click on the Officejet tab at the top of the page.
- In this window, enter your product model i.e 8710 in the empty field.
- After providing the model, hit the “Search” tab.
- This will open the driver downloading window.
- Now, you can begin the downloading process by clicking the “Download” tab from the middle of the screen.
- While the printer is downloading, you have to wait patiently.
- Once the downloading process gets completed from 123.hp.com /setup, you have to install it on your system.
Installation – 123.hp.com /setup
- Before you begin with installation, you have to connect your system with the same wireless network with which your printer is connected.
- Now, open the Downloads folder on your system to get the downloaded setup file. If you have changed the location at the time of downloading, then, open that folder.
- Then, double-click the downloaded setup file of the printer driver.
- Thereafter, a window will appear asking for the permission “Do you want to run this file?”. Click on the “Yes” tab.
- If prompted by the User Account Control prompt for making the required changes on your device, then, click the “Yes” tab to continue with the process.
- As a result, this window will display that after completing the hardware setup you are ready to set up your printer. Then, click on the “Continue” tab.
- As a result, the license agreement window will appear on your screen. Read all the terms and conditions of the license agreement carefully. If you agree to the terms and conditions tick mark the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the agreement” option. Click on the “Continue” button.
- Then, it will start detecting your printer. To automatically connect your printer to the same wireless network, checkmark the “Enable HP Auto wireless connect” box. Click on the “continue” tab.
- Now, the installer will connect to the printer and apply the wireless settings from your system to the printer.
- Read the printer specific agreement and tick mark the checkbox to agree to all the terms and conditions. Click on the “continue” tab.
- This completes the installation process.
This completes the download and installation of the printer from 123.hp.com /setup. Now, your printer will be available for use and you can fulfill all your printing needs.