HP Printer Downloads
HP Printer Downloads From 123.hp.com
Follow the below-given procedure to download the printer driver from 123.hp.com.
- To begin with HP Printer Downloads, you must launch your preferred web browser on your computer. For instance, you can open Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. In order to open it, you should look for the browser icon on your system’s “Taskbar” and click on it. In other words, look at the very bottom left-hand side of the monitor screen. Alternatively, you will get the Browser icon on your “Desktop”.
- After that, go to the support page of HP Printer Downloads. For this, enter “123.hp.com” in the Address bar which is located at the top of your screen. After that, you have to press the enter key from your keyboard.
- Now, in the header bar of the homepage of 123.hp.com, you will find different categories of HP printer models. For instance, you may have OfficeJet, DeskJet, Envy, and LaserJet. Thereafter, opt for the model of your printer that you want to download.
- Along with this, you will see a search bar that asks for your model number for HP Printer Downloads. Here, you have to enter the printer model of your printer in the space provided to you.
- Your Model Number is located on the front side of your device.
- Subsequently, start the search by clicking the “Search” button.
- Consequently, the next window named “Install Printer Software” will appear on your screen. Here, you will get a huge “Download” tab. You are supposed to click on this tab to proceed further.
- Finally, it will start the HP Printer Downloads procedure. The progress of which you can see in the footer of your browser window. You have to wait for a while until the download procedure gets completed.
- Make sure that you do not close the window or turn off your system in between the installation process. Otherwise, it will stop downloading the file.
- Once the file is downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder. But, if you want to save it in some other folder, you are required to do it manually.
- Afterward, open the folder in which you have saved the setup file. Then, double-click the file and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the HP Printer installation process.
HP Printer Downloads From hp.com
You need to follow the step by step procedure that is given below for installing the printer driver on your system.
- In the very first place, you must open a web browser that you commonly used. For example, you have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc on your computing device.
- Now, you have to move to the official site of HP. Once your browser’s window open, type “hp.com” in the Address bar of your browser. Press the enter key from your keyboard and wait for the page to load. By doing so, this will open the home page of HP.
- After that, place your cursor on the Support tab which is given at the upper right corner of the page.
- As a result, it will show you a list of options.
- From the list of options, you must select the Software & Drivers option from the list and then move forward to the next step.
- In the next window, you will see a printer icon on your screen. To proceed with the download process, click on the Printer icon which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Consequently, this will take you to a new window. After that, you have to type your preferred printer model number into the search field. Thereafter, click on the Submit button.
- Subsequently, a new window will appear on your screen. Here, you have to click on Choose a different OS link for selecting your operating system. You will find this link is somewhere in the middle of the window that pops-up in front of you.
- Now, a new dialogue box will appear on your screen. This window asks for your Operating System and its configuration. In the dialog box, select your preferred operating system by clicking on the drop-down menu given there. Similarly, select your operating system version also. Then, close the dialog box by clicking on the cross icon and go back to the HP Printer Downloads window.
- Then, you must click on the Download button that is given next to your printer model name.
- As a result, this will start downloading the HP Printer Driver on your preferred device. As the process may take a few minutes you need to wait until the downloading process is completed successfully.
- When the process is done, the file will be saved in the Downloads folder.
- Now, you need to install the software in order to complete the driver setup. For that, access the downloads folder on your system and run the file for installation.
This completes the “HP Printer Downloads” process. Hence, you can visit hp.com or 123.hp.com according to your preference for downloading the driver.