HP Printer Driver Download
For performing the printing task from your device and to command your printer, you first have to perform the HP Printer Driver Download process. For this follow the process mentioned below.
- First of all, access a web browser on your device. You can access any of the browsers from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer, as per your preference.
- Further, you have to type “hp.com” in the address bar of the browser.
- This will take you to the official website of HP Printers.
- In the next window, you will be asked to move your cursor and place it on the “Support” option. This option will be located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- By placing the cursor, an extended list will display. From the extended list, select the Software and Driver option.
- After that, you have to tap the “Printer” icon from the available options.
- Next, enter your printer product name in the empty field. The printer product name will be the model number of your HP printer like HP Officejet 4620, etc. You can find the name of your printer model on the front of your printer device. After entering, click the “Submit” tab for HP Printer Driver Download.
- In the next window, click the “Choose a Different OS” option for selecting the operating system. From the popup box that appears, click the inverted triangle, under the Operating System option.
- Then, select the version of your operating system, in order to get the printer driver as per your device. Finally, click the “Change” tab.
- Now, you have to select the printer driver from the available driver options. HP recommends you to select the full feature printer driver. Although, you can also, the basic version in case you are having space issue on your device. After selecting, click the “Download” option provided beside your printer driver.
- This will begin the HP Printer Driver Download process.
You can also download the printer driver by directly visiting the “123.hp.com” website. Then, enter your product model and click the search tab. After that, click the “Download” tab.
Along with this, you can also install the printer driver on your device using the CD. You will get this driver CD within the purchased printer box. For this, you have to insert the CD in the computer’s CD Drive. Then, open the CD drive folder and you will get your setup file there.