HP Printer Setup For MAC
How to Connect Printer to the Network?
First and foremost, unbox the printer and complete the hardware setup by adding the ink cartridge and papers. Also, connect the power cord on the printer and electric board. After that, connect your printer to the network for HP Printer Setup For Mac. For this, follow the process given below.
* Wireless Network Connection
- Press the power button to turn your HP printer on.
- Further, go to your printer’s operational panel.
- Choose the “Wireless” option.
- Select the “Settings” option which can be identified by a gear icon.
- Then, you have to select the “Network” tab.
- Further, select the “Wireless Network Wizard” option.
- By doing so, search for the available networks will begin.
- Now, select the preferred network from the list of search results.
- After that, you have to provide the network’s password. This is required for successfully connecting to the network.
- At last, select the “Ok” button.
* Wired Network Connection
Connect the USB or Ethernet cable to the printer and router/computer to complete the wired network connection.
HP Printer Driver Download
For HP Printer Setup For Mac, you have to download the printer setup file on your Mac device by following the process given below.
- Firstly, access a web browser.
- Type “hp.com” in the address bar in order to visit the official website of HP.
- On the homepage of the HP printer, take your cursor to the “Support” option which is located on the upper-right corner.
- This will open an extended list. Choose “Software and Drivers” from the list.
- After that, tap the “Printer” icon to continue with the HP Printer Setup For MAC.
- Then, enter the name of your HP printer product.
- Now, select the “Submit” option.
- In the next window, choose your operating system to download the printer driver.
- Thereafter, tap the “Download” option which is located with your printer driver.
- By doing so, the printer driver will begin to download.
- Wait for the completion of the download process. After downloading, the file will get saved in the Download folder.
Install HP Printer Driver
To install the printer driver for HP Printer Setup For MAC, you have to follow the process mentioned below.
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your Mac device.
- Then, locate the downloaded setup file of the HP printer driver.
- Now, a User Account Control popup box will appear. This wants you to permit the application to make the required changes in the system. For allowing, click the “Yes” tab.
- Further, click the End User License Agreement and the Privacy Statement link will be provided there. Then, read the document carefully and accept the terms and conditions by tick marking the checkbox.
- After that, click the “Continue” tab.
- In the next window, establish the connection between your printer and computer. You can use any of the methods for connecting i.e. wired or wireless method.
- Then, select your printer and click the “Continue” button.
- Thereafter, choose the location and language by clicking the inverted triangle and then, selecting from the drop-down menu.
- Further, tap the “Continue” button.
- In the installation window, click the “Install” tab.
- Meanwhile, you will be asked to enter your Mac administrator’s username and password. Enter the credentials and click the “Continue” button.
- This will begin the installation process. Wait for the completion of the HP printer Setup for Mac.
- At last, click the “Finish” tab and restart your system.