HP Printer Setup For Smartphone
* Hardware setup
- First of all, unbox your HP printer and all its components.
- Then, power on your printer.
- After that, fill the ink cartridge.
- Now, load paper into your printer paper tray.
Connect HP Printer to the Wireless Network
Follow the given steps to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- On the home screen of your printer, go to the Wireless icon.
- Then, select the settings tab.
- After that, open the Wireless setup wizard. ‘
- Now it will start searching for the networks. Then, the networks in range will appear on your screen.
- Select your Network name from the list.
- Then, it will show you a pop-up box asking you to enter your network security key. So, Enter your Wi-Fi password into the given field and press OK.
Wireless HP Printer Setup For Smartphone
Follow the below-given instructions for HP Printer Setup For Smartphone:
- First of all, you need to install the HP Smart app on your mobile device. For that, open a web browser and go to 123.hp.com.
- You can also install the application from the play store or app store according to your mobile device.
- Then, click on the “Get the App” tab to install HP Smart.
- Once it is installed, tap the icon to open the application.
- In the next screen, read the “Data Collection Settings” and “HP Privacy Statement” carefully. If you agree with all the terms and conditions, tap on the Start button given there.
- Now, to detect a new printer in HP Smart, your printer must be in setup mode. Ensure that your printer is turned on and connected to the network.
- With the printer on the network, tap the Plus sign to add your printer to HP Smart.
- The app will start searching for your printer. Make sure that your smartphone must be connected to the same network as your printer.
- Once your printer is detected, select your printer and check its model number. If the printer is not found but listed, click on the “Set Up a New Printer” and then select your printer. If prompted, enter your wireless network password.
- Then, tap the Continue button which is given at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, it will show you the instructions to install cartridges on the printer. Read the instructions and then click the Continue button.
- In the next window, read the instructions to load paper into your printer paper tray. Then, click on the Continue button.
- Now, to print from your mobile device, you need to download and install the HP Print Service Plugin. For that, click on the continue button given at the bottom.
- In the next window, you will see the HP Print Service Plugin app. Tap on the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation is done, click on the Open button.
- It will take you to a new window, click on “Print a Document”. Now you can start printing the document directly from your mobile device.
So, this completes the HP Printer Setup For smartphone.