HP Printer Setup For Windows
HP Printer Configuration
Before moving to HP Printer Setup for Windows, you first have to complete the “Hardware Setup” of your printer. For hardware setup, unbox the printer and add ink cartridge and papers in the printer. Then, you can move to the printer configuration.
* Wireless Configuration
- First of all, turn on your HP printer by pressing the power button.
- Then, move to the operational panel of the printer.
- Now, select the “Wireless” option.
- Choose the “Settings” tab. This is generally characterized by a gear icon.
- Select the “Network” option.
- After that, choose “Wireless Network Wizard”. This will begin the search for the networks.
- From the search result, select the desired network.
- Then, enter the network’s password for completing the configuration process.
- Finally, press “Ok”.
* Wired Configuration
To complete the wired configuration of your printer for HP Printer Setup For Windows, use an ethernet cable or USB cable. You have to connect one end of the ethernet or USB cable to the printer and another end to the router or computer.
HP Printer Driver Download
Next step of HP Printer Setup For Windows, you have to download the printer driver. You can download by following the below-mentioned procedure.
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Move to the official website of HP printers i.e. hp.com
- In the next window, move your cursor and place it on the “Support” option. You will get this option on the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the extended list, select the “Software and Drivers” option.
- Further, you have to click the “Printer” icon.
- After that, in the empty field, enter your product name and click the “Submit” button.
- Then, select the operating system on which you want to download the printer driver.
- Next, click the “Download” tab located beside your printer driver.
- This will begin the download process for HP Printer Setup For Windows. Download might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently.
HP Printer Driver Installation
To complete the HP Printer Setup For Windows, install the printer driver on your device by following the given process.
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your windows device.
- Then, locate and double-click the printer driver setup file that you have downloaded.
- Now, a Security Warning popup box will display on your screen asking you to allow the application to run on your device. For granting the permission, click the “Run” tab.
- If prompted by the User Account Control prompt, then press the “Yes” button to allow the application to make the required changes on your system.
- In the installation wizard, the HP printer end-user agreement window will appear. Go through all Installation Agreements and Settings documents by clicking their respective links. After reading, you have to agree with the documents by tick marking the checkbox provided at the bottom of the window.
- Then, click the “Next” tab.
- Now, the Connection Options window will appear. You have to select the desired option to connect your printer to the computer. Select between:
- Automatic Setup: This will automatically detect your printer.
- Manual Setup: Select this option to connect your device using a wired or wireless connection.
- For connecting your printer and your computer through a wireless network, choose the Wireless option.
- On selecting Manual Setup, you will further get two options i.e. “Wireless” and “USB”.