Connect HP Printer To Mac – HP is a very well known brand amongst the users for its peripheral devices, hardware devices, and other software services. The company offers a wide range of Printers to fulfill the customer’s needs. The list includes DeskJet Printers, inkJet printers, LaserJet printers, Color LaserJet printer, and OfficeJet Printers etc. You can also use your as a copier only if required. If you want to print from your printer then you must need to download and install the printers drivers on your system. Here we are going to help you to download and install the driver to connect HP Printer to Mac.
Connect HP Printer To Mac
Simple Steps to Connect HP Printer to Mac – 123.hp.com/setup:
Download and Install HP Printer Driver:
- In order to download the driver of the HP Printer, you need to open your browser first.
- Now at the top of the address bar, you need to enter the URL hp.com/setup or 123.hp.com/setup.
- Furthermore, you need to enter the name of your printer the search box and then click the Search button.
- Now, click on the name of your printer from the list.
- Click on the Download button beside your printer’s name.
- Click Run or SaveFile according to your browser to save the file on your system.
- Find the downloads folder and then double click on the downloaded file.
- Click yes to allow the program to make changes to the system.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the I Agree to accept the license agreement.
- Now click Install and then you will be asked to enter the username and password.
- Enter the username and password of your system and then click Install Software.
Connect HP Printer To Mac:
- Now select Wireless and then connect the USB cable for a temporary basis, when required.
- Follow the instructions to finish the installation process and then click Close.
- You can also connect HP Printer To Mac without installing the driver from the website.
- Once you connect the printer using USB then it is automatically installed the basic driver.
- In order to connect, First, you need to go to the Apple menu and then click on the System Preferences
- Now select either of the options given according to the version of your operating system.
- Select the name of your printer from the list and then click + sign to add your printer.
- Select the name of your printer and then click Continue.
- Now select Name of your printer after selecting the Print Using or Use menu.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Add option to add your printer and then close the window.
- Voila! Your printer is now connected. Try to print or scan using your printer.
Follow the above-mentioned procedure to connect HP Printer TO Mac. In case you are facing the issues after following the above steps then you may contact HP Printer Support for help. One of the executives will help to resolve the issues with 98% of the resolution rate. Also, visit the link 123.hp.com/setup for the troubleshooting steps and more information.
FAQs – 123.hp.com/setup:
- how to connect hp printer to Mac with USB
- how to connect hp printer to Mac without USB
- hp printer won’t connect to Mac
- how to connect hp printer to mac wifi
- how to connect a wireless printer to a mac
- Issue: how to connect hp printer to mac without cd
- how to connect hp printer to MacBook air
- how to connect brother printer to Mac
In order to fix the issues, you may connect with the support team using the HP Printer Support number. One of the executives will help you to fix the issues related to your Mac or help you to connect HP Printer to Mac. You may also visit us at the 123.hp.com/setup to find and download the step-by-step troubleshooting guide.