Connect HP Printer To SmartPhone – HP Printer allows you to print from your Mobile devices like Android, iPhone, and iPad etc. The company gives you the freedom to print from anywhere using advanced technologies and features like ePrint or cloud-print etc. But, in order to give the print command to your printer, it is necessary that both the devices are connected to the same network. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the procedure to Connect HP Printer To SmartPhone.
Connect HP Printer To SmartPhone
Step-by-step Process to Connect HP Printer To SmartPhone – 123.hp.com/setup:
For iOS Devices:
- First of all, open your system and then open a document or photo, you wish to print.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the Share option.
- Now, you will be asked to click on the + sign to add your printer.
- Once the printer is added then click on the Print option to print your document.
For Windows Tablet/Mobile:
- Firstly, select your document to print and then swipe the screen to right.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the devices option.
- Now, click on the Print option after selecting your printer from the list.
- Also, you can change the settings as per your requirements.
- In conclusion, click on the print button to print your document.
For Android Devices:
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the HP print service on your phone.
- If not, then download the application from the Google Play Store and install it.
- Now, select the document or photo you wish to print.
- After that, you need to go to the Menu option and then click on the Print option.
- As per your requirement, change the settings and then click on the Print.
For Kindle Fire Tablet:
- First of all, you need to download the plugin of HP Print.
- This plugin can be downloaded from the Amazon app store on your device.
- Now, select the document to print and then go to the Menu.
- From the menu select the Print option and then click on the Print again.
- You can also change the settings before giving the print command as per your need.
We have mentioned the entire procedure to Connect HP Printer To SmartPhone. In case you still need further assistance then you need to visit the 123.hp.com/setup. Also, you can directly connect with the support team of the HP Support using the HP Support Number.
FAQs – 123.hp.com/setup:
- HP Printer app for android
- HP Mobile printing
- how to print from android phone to hp printer
- HP Print service plugin not working
- how to print from android phone to wireless printer
- how to print from android phone to network printer
- HP Printer app for laptop
- how to connect the printer to mobile via USB
You can fix these issues on your own as well by following the troubleshooting steps. But, if the issues don’t resolve and you need help to fix the issues then you may contact HP Support. One of our executives will assist with the issues related to your HP Printer and provide you a quick resolution. You may also visit us at 123.hp.com/setup for the further troubleshooting steps and other information.