Printer is a must have peripheral device nowadays. You can use the printer to print documents, pictures, and drafts etc. If you are using any mobile device that also allows you to send a print command to your printer as many printers support e-Print, AirPrint or Cloud print features. These features allow you to print from anywhere over the web. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the step-by-step procedure to connect HP Printer to Windows
Connect HP Printer To Windows
Steps to Connect HP Printer To Windows – HP Printer Support:
There are many ways, with which you can connect HP Printer To Windows like Using USB cable, Using Ethernet cable or over the wireless network. Here we are going to explain the process to connect HP printer to Windows over a wireless network.
Download and install HP Printer Driver – 123.hp.com/setup:
Firstly, make sure that the HP Printer driver is installed on your system. Follow the steps to download and install the driver online:
- First, open your browser which you commonly used on your system.
- Now, visit the URL hp.com/setup to download the drivers.
- Click on the Support option from the menu and then click on the Software & Drivers.
- Furthermore, enter the name or model number of your product in the required field.
- Search the printer driver and then select the name of your printer from the search results.
- Now, click on the Download and then click on the SaveFile of Run according to your browser.
- Once the file is downloaded on your system then double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click Yes to run the installation setup and then accept the License by clicking on the Agree button.
- Now, select the Wireless option from the list.
- You will now be asked to connect the USB cable temporarily.
- Connect the cable when asked and then follow the instructions to connect the printer.
- Unplug the cable when a connection is completed and then start using your printer.
You can connect HP Printer to Windows by following the above-mentioned steps. In case you face any issues then you may contact HP Printer Support. You may also visit us at 123.hp.com/setup for the further help.
Using the link 123.hp.com/setup, you can download the HP driver as well.
Download Driver From 123.hp.com/setup:
- Visit the URL 123.hp.com/setup.
- Click on the Download option which will automatically start the downloads.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to run the setup.
- Follow the instructions to connect HP Printer to Windows.
If you face any issue while downloading or installing the driver of the HP Printer then you may contact the HP Printer Support for the assistance.
FAQs – 123.hp.com/setup:
- how to connect hp printer to Laptop with USB
- Failed to install hp printer drivers
- how to install printer driver windows 10,
- how to connect hp printer to Computer,
- Error: hp wireless printer setup failed
- how to connect Printer to Computer
- Issues with the hp printer setup
- how to install Printer driver in windows 7
In order to fix all the issues related to your HP Printer, you can contact HP Printer Support or visit us at 123.hp.com/setup.