HP Printer Software Download For Mac
For downloading the HP printer driver on your Mac device, you have to follow the process given below.
- First of all, open a web browser on your Mac device.
- After that, move to the official website of HP Printers by entering “hp.com” in the address bar.
- Then, place your cursor on the “Support” tab which is located on the upper left corner of the screen.
- By doing so, an extended list will appear. From the list, you have to select the Software and Driver tab.
- In the next window, to continue with the HP Printer Software Download for MAC, you have to select the “Printers” icon.
- After that enter your HP Printer model number for downloading the printer driver. For this, you must have to enter the exact name and number of the printer to get the relevant result. In order to know your printer model, then, look at the front panel of your HP printer.
- Then, you have to click the “Submit” tab.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the HP Printer Driver Download webpage. In the printer driver window, you first have to choose the operating system for which you want to download the setup file. For this:
- Tap the Choose a Different OS link. You will find this link on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- This will open a dialog box to choose the Mac OS and its version.
- After that, tap the inverted triangle which is located under the Operating system option. Then, from the drop-down menu, you have to select the MAC OS option.
- Thereafter, click the inverted triangle located below the Version option. Now, a drop-down menu will appear. From the list, select the version of your Mac OS like MAC OS X 10.11, 10.9, 10.4, etc.
- Now, hit the “Change” option and save the changes you have done.
Also, to cut short the process of HP Printer Software Download For Mac, you can use the CD. In the purchase box, you will get a CD which already contains your setup file. For this, insert the CD in CD drive and access the folder.