HP Printer Software Download For Windows
For HP Printer Software Download For Windows, you will need a printer driver setup file. In order to access the setup file that is compatible with the Windows device, you have to download it on your system. You can easily download it by following the given process.
- First and foremost, you have to open a web browser.
- Then, visit the official website of HP printers. For this, you have to enter “hp.com” in the address bar of the browser.
- After that, you have to locate the “Support” tab and place your cursor over it. You will get this option on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Placing the cursor will show you an extended list. Select the Software and Driver option from the list.
- Thereafter, tap the “Printer” icon to continue with the process of HP Printer Software Download For Windows.
- In the next window, enter the model number of your HP printer. You have to provide the exact name and number of your printer. For knowing the printer model, you can see the front of the HP printer.
- Then, click the “Submit” option to continue with the process.
- This will take you to the HP Printer Driver Download page. In this window, you have to select the Windows operating system. For this:
- You have to click the Choose a Different OS option from the upper-left corner of the screen. This will open a popup box.
- Now, click the inverted triangle under the Operating System option. Then, select the Windows option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, click the inverted triangle located under the version option.
- This will open a drop-down menu. From the list, select the desired version of your Windows operating system. For example- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
- Once you are done, click the “Change” tab in order to save the settings.
- After making the desired selection and click the “Download” option.
Alternatively, for HP Printer Software Download For Windows, you can use the CD that you will get inside the purchase box. You just have to insert the CD in the computer’s CD Drive. Then, when you open the CD drive folder on your system, you will find your setup file right there.