If your Hp 5055 printer is showing errors while printing, then you have to resolve it as soon as possible for the smooth printing experience. The following are the common errors as well as HP Envy 5055 Printer Troubleshooting methods to resolve the errors.
1.) Print Job Stuck in Queue:
- First, you have to download the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” diagnostic tool on your device.
- Then, double-click the setup file.
- From the initial window, you have to click the “Start” option.
- After that, click “Fix Printing”. Now, this will remove all print jobs that are stuck in a queue. Also, it will clear the print spooler and automatically fix the issues.
2.) Ink Cartridge Error:
- Examine the ink cartridge numbers
Check the ink cartridge numbers. It should match with your printer as well as the country/region.
- Restart The HP Printer
Reset Your Printer by turning it off. Then, turn it on after a few minutes.
- Clean Electrical Contacts of Ink Cartridge
Take out the ink cartridge from the printer and clean its Electrical Contacts. After cleaning, re-insert them.
3.) Firewall Blocking Driver Install or Printer Function:
Apart from protecting the system from cyber threats, at times Firewall settings will block the printer network connection. Follow the given HP Envy 5055 Printer Troubleshooting methods for resolving the error:
Disable Firewall On Temporary Basis
- Download the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” software and then run it.
- Tap the “Network” option from the menu bar.
- Select the “Troubleshooting Firewalls” option.
- From the list of firewall software, tap the enabled software option and then press the Disable tab to all the software that are enabled.
Configure The Firewall
In case you are using the firewall that is already installed on your Windows device, then configure the firewall using the following process.
- Tap Start Menu> Control Panel> System and Security> Windows Firewall.
- From the left-hand panel, press the “Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall” option.
- Scroll down till the HP program.
- All the HP Programs must be allowed for the network as per your preference.
- Enable the rules for allowing the printer ports to communicate with your device.
4.) Paper Jam Error:
In case the paper gets stuck in the paper tray or in the printer, your printer will stop printing and will show you the Paper Jam error. Your printer will stop feeding the pages. Follow the given HP Envy 5055 Printer Troubleshooting process to resolve the error.
- Switch your printer off and remove its power cord.
- Clean the pressure rollers by opening the rear access door of your printer.
- Pull out jammed papers and load new papers in the paper tray.
- Now, attach the power cord to the printer and press its power button to turn it on.
5.) Alignment Unsuccessful Error:
Alignment Failed or Alignment Unsuccessful error message occurs on the control panel at the of printing or scanning. Below-given are the HP Envy 5055 printer troubleshooting methods to resolve it.
- Review The Alignment Page – Print the alignment page and review it carefully. The alignment page must be solid and aligned and should show both black and blue patterns. In case, it is faded, colors are missing, stripes are all over the page, etc. then you should check the ink cartridge of your printer.
- Examine the Ink Cartridges – Make sure you use the ink or toner that is supplied by HP itself. Also, the ink cartridge level should not be low or empty. In needed, then refill them to resolve the error.
- Clean The Print Head or Ink Cartridge of Your Printer – This will resolve the alignment issues as well as print quality problems. To clean the print head and ink cartridge using the automated tool. Also, try replacing the printhead and ink cartridge.