HP ENVY 5661 printer allows users to scan, copy, fax, or print high-quality documents with incredible speed. It is a user-friendly printer that can improve documentation and lead to expanded business. For HP ENVY setup and software installation, follow the below-given guide carefully:
Hardware setup, load ink, and paper
- First of all, unbox your HP printer and all its components.
- Power on your printer.
- Then, you need to fill the ink cartridge.
- After that, load paper into your printer tray.
How To connect HP ENVY 5661 to the Wireless Network
The next step is to connect your printer with the internet, follow the below-given steps.
- First, of all, power on the printer using its power button.
- Now, on the home screen of your printer, you need to tap on Wireless Direct.
- After that, press the “OK” button to start the Wireless Direct.
- It will start searching for the available networks. You are required to choose your preferred network from the given list.
- Now, if you have enabled security on your network, you will be asked to enter the WiFi Password.
- Now, enter your password and press the “OK” button.
Download HP envy 5661 printer driver:
- First of all, open your web browser
- Then, go to hp.com. By doing so, it will open the home page of HP.
- Now, place your cursor on the support tab and click on Software and drivers.
- After that, click on the printer icon and type your product name i.e HP envy 5661 into the given field.
- Then, you need to hit the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, choose your operating system and click on the download button.
- It will start downloading. After the download finishes, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
Installation of HP envy 5661 printer driver
- First of all, open the Downloads Folder.
- Then, double-click the .exe file in your folder.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen. Click on the “Run” button.
- In between the process, you will see another pop-up box of “User Account Control” asking you to make changes to your computer. Click on the “Yes” button.
- In the next software selection window, you can customize your selection by clicking Customize software selection. Make the required changes and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now a dialog box of License User Agreement will be shown on your screen. Read it and if you agree with the agreement, tick the given box.
- After that, click on the “Next” button which is located at the bottom.
- On the next screen, select Automatic Setup and hit the “Next” button.
- Now choose your wireless connection type and tap on the “Next” button to process the connection.
- Once the installation finishes, click on the “Finish” button.
- Open your downloads folder.
- Then, double-click .dmg file in your folder. Now, click on the “Run” button and it will start extracting the files.
- On the next screen, tap the “Continue” button.
- Then, view the License Agreement carefully and click the “Continue” button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen, click on the agree button if you agree with the license agreement.
- A new window will appear on your screen, click on browse if you want to change the default installation location and click on the “Install” button.
- In between the process, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Type your Mac Username and Password and click on the “OK” button.
Wait for the installation to complete.
So, the above-given is the setup of the HP ENVY 5661 printer.